Thu., Nov. 05 | Hybrid Parade
Nov 5 Hybrid Parade
Current cadets will participate in star level training. Maximum 5 in-person attendees for each star level. Remaining will need to attend virtually.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov. 05, 2020, 6:45 p.m. – 10:45 p.m.
About the Event
- Maximum of 5 in person attendees per star level. Must have completed Annual Validation Form (Returning Cadets) and COVID-19 Awareness training to be selected.
- Cadets will need to login with rank, first inital and last name (Capt S Russell). Cadets will be placed in a waiting room and will only be approved to access the main meeting space once name has been verified.
- Attendance will be taken in main meeting space before cadets are assigned into breakout rooms for their star levels.
- Cameras should be turned off. Any left on will be turned off upon entry to the main meeting room.
- Mics should be muted unless responding to questions.
- Evaluation of lessons will be based on a cadet's active participation. This means there is an expectation that cadets ask and respond to questions and discussions within the lessons. Cadets that do not participate in multiple weeks will be directed to the training officer.
- There are 2 classes each night. 1900-1945 and 2000 - 2045.
- Between classes, all cadets can move back into the main meeting space to virtually socialize.
- Annoucements will take place in the main meeting room at the end of the 2nd lesson.
- Cadets kicked out of classes for poor behaviour will not be allowed back in.
- Green Star In Person$0$0Sold Out
- Red Star In Person$0$00$0
- Silver Star In Person$0$0Sold Out
- Gold Star In Person$0$0Sold Out
- Green Star Virtual$0$00$0
- Red Star Virtual$0$00$0
- Silver Star Virtual$0$00$0
- Gold Star Virtual$0$00$0
- Master Cadet - Tech Support$0$00$0
- Master Cadet - COVID$0$0Sold Out
- Master Cadet Virtual Class$0$00$0