Thu., Feb. 18 | Online Event
Feb 18 Virtual Parade Night
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Feb. 18, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. MST
About the Event
- Cadets can login as early as 6:30pm
- Cadets will need to login with rank, first inital and last name (Capt S Russell). Cadets will be placed in a waiting room and will only be approved to access the main meeting space once name has been verified.
- Attendance will be taken in main meeting space before cadets are assigned into breakout rooms for their star levels.
- Cameras should be turned off. Any left on will be turned off upon entry to the main meeting room.
- Mics should be muted unless responding to questions.
- Evaluation of lessons will be based on a cadet's active participation. This means there is an expectation that cadets ask and respond to questions and discussions within the lessons. Cadets that do not participate in multiple weeks will be directed to the training officer.
- There are 2 classes each night. 1900-1945 and 2000 - 2045.
- Between classes, all cadets can move back into the main meeting space to virtually socialize.
- Annoucements will take place in the main meeting room at the end of the 2nd lesson.
- Cadets kicked out of classes for poor behaviour will not be allowed back in.